Have you ever wished you could verify that skills testing can really help you reduce time-to-hire as well as hiring costs? You can by registering for our webinar.
Our guest speaker will be Michael J. Milbier, Program Manager at PSCU, a training and development group that does about $100 million in consulting work with credit unions. PSCU implemented eSkill in April 2020 to streamline its hiring process and reduce recruiting costs. Michael will discuss why PSCU chose eSkill, how eSkilll helped them develop and launch a skills testing strategy, how skills testing has helped PSCU make better people decisions and reduce costs.
What You Will Learn:
- Selecting a vendor: what were the key elements that help you determine the best partner.
- Planning implementation: where to start first?
- Working with key stakeholders for test design: gather teams.
- Review of data for selection vs. training.
- Lessons learned / best practices