Looking for highly skilled engineers? With more than 4,000 organizations across five continents using eSkill employee skills assessment tests in their selection and hiring process, eSkill is the pioneer of job-based skills testing for technicians and engineers at organizations all over the world.
Choose Your Engineers with Proven Engineering Assessment Tests
Used by Industry Leaders
eSkill assessment tests have been used across a multitude of major industries such as IT, healthcare, sales, and human resources in companies like 1-800 Contacts, Coca-Cola, Mercer Metals, and Byrne Software Technologies.
Access a massive library with off-the-shelf, subject-based or job-based tests tests of more than 600 subjects, including Electrical Engineer, Information System Security Engineer, Civil Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Embedded Systems Engineer, and Basic Electronics.
Complete Test Customization
Configure your customer service skills tests by combining any of eSkill’s questions, topics, and subjects. Choose or edit one of our standard tests for testing civil engineering skills, electrical engineering skills, or mechanical engineering skills. You can even add your own test content with the eSkill Editor.
Expert Guidance and 24-Hour Support
Your dedicated Test Advisor will help you select or customize relevant, valid, job-related skills tests, while our support team is online 24/7 to assist both clients and test takers.
Legally secure quality hires when you use an eSkill online pre-employment assessment test, thanks to eSkill’s perfect track record with Equal Opportunity Employment compliance.
We’ve integrated with popular HR systems to automate the pre-hiring testing stage so you’ll no longer have to juggle the multiple systems that could be hampering your daily business priorities.
Configure Your Own Mechanical Engineering Test with eSkill.
- Be flexible. Customize valid engineering skills tests from our industry-leading library of subject content.
- Be creative. Add your own engineering test content or blend it with that of eSkill.
- Be real. Give advanced simulation tests that replicate real-life, work-related engineering tasks.
- Be reliable. Offer an enjoyable test-taking experience, without technical glitches.
- Be an expert. Get 24-hour support from our dedicated Client Success Managers, who can help you configure your tests and deployment plan.
- Be organized. Integrate eSkill testing with your applicant-tracking system.
We invite you to get your FREE Demo to see for yourself and learn more about how our online engineering assessment tests can help you identify the best engineers and technicians for your company.