Industry-Leading Database Administrator, Data Science and AI Skills Assessments
The Statistics Speak for Themselves
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, demand for database administrators and architects will grow 8% by 2030.
U.S. News & World Report ranked Database Scientist and Database Administrator as the 3rd and 7th best technology jobs.
Why Choose eSkill Database Administrator and Data Science Assessments
- eSkill can help your organization hire better-qualified team members faster and with defensible compliance.
- Include video response questions in your assessments to get thorough answers to standard questions and evaluate candidates’ verbal communication skills.
- Select from hundreds of skills tests in the Assessment Library or customize tests by choosing questions that cover topics relevant to your job or training requirements.
- Skills assessments help you measure application and web development skills, and behavioral assessments enable you to evaluate candidates’ Job Fit for the role and your company culture.
- KPMG, Federal Express, General Dynamics, and hundreds of other companies use eSkill’s database administrator and data science skills assessments. Learn why.