eSkill Pre-Employment Assessments
- Including video response questions in assessments enables you to evaluate the entire candidate, not just skills and experience.
- By asking candidates to provide a video “resume” you may uncover valuable skills and experience that would be an asset to your organization.
- If a job requires extensive customer contact, you can evaluate candidates’ verbal communication skills for English and other languages.
- Allow hiring managers and entire hiring teams to rate applicants’ responses from one to 10 stars based on criteria you establish.
- Verify candidates’ identity by asking them to display a driver’s license or other picture ID.
- Present candidates with common situations they would encounter on the job to evaluate their problem-solving skills.