Truck and Delivery Driver Tests
The Statistics Speak for Themselves
The U.S. Department of Labor forecasts that employment of delivery drivers and driver/sales workers is projected to grow 5% between 2019 and 2029.
According to the Financial Times, warehouse workers and truck and delivery drivers have emerged as “in-demand” jobs for the future.
Why Choose eSkill’s Transportation and Logistics Tests
- eSkill makes assessing candidates’ job skills, psychological fit, and interview presentation easy and saves you time.
- Have confidence in your hiring decisions and team-building success with eSkill.
- Our job-tailored tests and video interviews will most accurately predict training needs and job fit with maximum legal compliance.
- Select from over 800 standard tests, or easily customized skills and behavioral tests from thousands of topics relevant to your job or training requirements.
- eSkill will help you hire better-qualified employees more quickly with defensible compliance.
- FedEx, JV Industrial Companies, Charger Logistics, and many others use eSkill’s employment assessments to find highly-qualified employees. Learn why.