Is Your HR Department Ready to Go Mobile?
How to Up Your Company’s Game through Mobile Technology
More and more people are using their smartphones and tablets for everything, including searching for jobs and applying for open positions. By developing an effective mobile strategy, your company can stay on top of this trend and make it easier for candidates to find your job openings, apply for positions, and even track their application’s progress. With this kind of interaction, you can connect better with the top talent you seek and prove you’re in tune with their needs.
Find the answers to key questions, like:
- Why is having an integrated system important when developing a mobile strategy?
- What are the main benefits of mobile recruiting?
- What capabilities do I need to launch an app or mobile site?
- How can a mobile presence help attract candidates?
- Which mobile platform should I choose?
Reaching top candidates where they are – anywhere, anytime – can be a game changer for your company, and with more than 77% of job seekers using a smartphone to search for a job (according to a 2012 Mobile & Social Job Search Survey), it’s easy to see why.