The Statistics Speak For Themselves
The U.S. Department of Labor forecasts that employment opportunities for police officers and detectives are projected to grow 5% between 2019 and 2029, which is faster than the average for all occupations.
CareerExplorer forecasts that the U.S. will need 47,700 additional police officers during the next 10 years–an increase by 7%.
Why Choose eSkill’s Law Enforcement and Police Officer Tests
- eSkill makes assessing candidates’ job skills, psychological fit, and interview presentation easy and saves you time.
- Have confidence in your hiring decisions and team-building success with eSkill.
- Our job-tailored tests and video interviews will most accurately predict training needs and job fit with maximum legal compliance.
- Select from over 800 standard tests, or easily customized skills and behavioral tests from thousands of topics relevant to your job or training requirements.
- eSkill will help you hire better-qualified employees more quickly with defensible compliance.
- Broward County, Harris County, Contra Costa County the City of St Paul, and many other local government agencies use eSkill’s employment assessments to find highly qualified employees. Learn why .