If you have any problems with an assessment or test that contains audio questions, try one of the following:
• Make sure that your computer has a sound card and that it’s working properly.
• Make sure that your headphone or speakers are connected correctly to the computer.
• If you are using speakers, make sure they’re plugged into a working power source and turned on.
• Make sure that your speaker volume or headphone volume isn’t muted or turned down too low.
• If you’re using headphones, make sure that they aren’t plugged into the line out jack of your sound card.
• Test your audio settings before proceeding, using the demo sound provided on the Instructions screen.
• Make sure that your system meets the minimum requirements, see the System Requirements page for more details.