Download the Resource
Top 6 Reason to Use Customer Service and Sales Skills Tests
The economy is growing, sales are performing, companies are adapting, and jobs are changing – but in today’s very competitive labor market, both recruitment and retention are proving to be a major challenge.
The tight hiring market means talent professionals need to move beyond standard talent management efforts and think outside the box to find and retain top sales and customer service employees.
A new trend has emerged. Companies are now using employment tests to inform targeted training and development of their existing workforce, leading to increased productivity and a lower turnover rate.
In this Executive Report you will get a look at how Sales skills tests and Customer Service skills tests benefit the companies who use them.
- An Improved Candidate Experience
- Objective Assessment of Subjective Qualities – Soft Skills
- Finding the Quickest Path to Productivity
- Foster High-Performing Customer Service and Sales Teams
- Increase Employee Retention
- Improve the Bottom Line