Let eSkill Find Your Microsoft Excel® Experts
Our online Microsoft Excel® simulations and tests cover everything an Excel expert should know, from basic spreadsheet creation to advanced formulas and macros.
- A thorough Microsoft Excel® proficiency test will measure your candidates’ skill level in working with tables and charts, sorting and formatting data, incorporating programming basics using VBA, and much more.
- Microsoft Excel® tests simulate the program’s environment for a the most realistic evaluation of task knowledge.
- Microsoft Excel® test questions can be easily combined with questions from other subjects, including the rest of the Microsoft Office® Suite, in order to create a comprehensive screening test for each of your applicants.
- Testing your candidates’ knowledge of Microsoft Excel® will eliminate the guesswork of reading “proficiency in MS Excel®” on each resume and wondering which people actually have the proficiency you need.
Qualify your applicants with Microsoft Excel® skills testing
Want to know what your candidates know before you hire? eSkill’s Microsoft Excel® tests are designed to determine your applicants’ precise level of knowledge before the interview. Since 2000 eSkill has been a pioneer in customizable professional skills tests that are the most valid fit for a job.
Take a look at eSkill’s Microsoft Excel® sample test.
Experience a revolutionized recruiting process
eSkill makes recruiting easier by giving you 100% flexibility in the creation of highly relevant, customized skills assessments. You can select a subject-based Microsoft Excel® test, you can create a job-based test that combines Microsoft Excel® and other related subjects, or you can hand-pick questions for a customized test of your own. eSkill has hundreds of modular subjects and thousands of topics to choose from.
- Subject-based tests cover many fields, including Accounting, Administration, Customer Service and Retail.
- Job-based tests assess the level of required skills, including MS Office Excel® proficiency, for positions like General Ledger Accountant, Office Manager, Data Analyst, and more.
- Choose as many questions as you like, then use the eSkill Editor to add your own questions for the perfect test.
- Simulation tests measure potential employee performance in real-life work environments.